Hi Eric,

Good to hear from you.  On an as needed basis, I do recommend keeping brushes used on acetate & shellac surfaces separate.  When customers are not interested in a second pair, I recommend cleaning acetates first or changing the pad before cleaning the acetate discs.

The modified MRC uses a high purity, biological grade buffer that operates above pH 7.  The LOC has been sent this solution as have a number of the List members.  We’ve had very good responses from users.  The buffer is expensive even when used in modest amounts & that price is reflected in final price.

Regards,

Duane Goldman

H D Goldman Lagniappe Chemicals Ltd.
PO Box 37066 St. Louis, MO 63141 USA