From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Steven Smolian <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 5, 2016 1:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Translucent Blue Plastic Flexi-Discs - What do you know about these?

These are dictation discs for the Gray Flexograph.

They are constant linear speed and require a special playback machine.  When played on an ordinary turntable, they appear to start at one speed and end up at a way different one.

I have the machine and have transferred quite a number of these.

Steve Smolian
Smolian Sound Studios
301-694-5134