Iím surprised more people donít use Excalibur dehydrators - I think they are superior as they are fan driven and heat nicely. You can get extra trays in plastic or stainless steel:
<http://www.excaliburdehydrator.com/dehydration-accessories/trays-stainless-plastic>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689