I dunno, but I remember in my youth we had a universal “Zenith Cobra” TT that had  medium stylus so it played LPs and 78s… both badly! Did pretty good on 45s.

It was in the large console unti that I listened to The Lone Ranger on when I was 7 - thus was instrumental in my future audio career! Ho yo, away!
<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689