I am another who is slightly dumbfounded by our members exchanging insights
on what are basically audio toys. A harmless waste of time, one might say,
if it entertains, except for the possibility that the ignorant could
suppose some value attached to them because they were discussed in this
forum. In matters of playback equipment, my rule of thumb has always been
"would you want to listen to it?". An emphatic negative seems the only
intelligent response to the previously mentioned items.

DDR

--
1006 Langer Way
Delray Beach, FL 33483