I donít have an argument with what you are saying. Iím just taking issue with your blanket statement of ďthe one exceptionĒ because there are other models that Apple has that are less nimble than that 2012 model, and that it is not a modern computer.

Iím still using my mid-2009 souped up MacBook Pro with El Capitan and it absolutely purrs.

DrG