I have a few 3 and 4 TB drives. So far so good on most of them except for
two 3TB Seagates that decided to go south. The rest are fine so far and are
being worked to death. My aging 500GB drives are starting to fail, all of
them. Some of the old computers do not support larger than 2TB drives and
one supports drives up to 750GB so many of the older drives are being
retired even though they are still working. Not taking chances. HGST so far
seem very reliable but WD and Seagates no so much.

Cheers
Shai Drori
Expert digitization services for Audio Video
Hi Res scanning for film 8mm-35mm
www.audiovideofilm.com