BTW, I saw a gizmo on youtube that is made from PVC tubing and it holds the
record by a clamp that keeps the water out of the label area, and it also
comes with a high pressure water sprayer that connects to your faucet. The
guy said it does amazing job cleaning the records but totally overpriced at
150$. I just thought that for the moeny they could have made it a bit
stronger or with suction feet so that it won't move around the sink. I'll
look into disc doctor. Is that the yellow tub?

Cheers
Shai Drori
Expert digitization services for Audio Video
Hi Res scanning for film 8mm-35mm
www.audiovideofilm.com