Hi Duane,

Is your buffer modification a base (i.e.    pH > 7)?  If so, is the modified cleaning solution available as a concentrate?  Also, will the modified solution work with shellacs?

An important precaution to add to your suggestions regarding "dust", we don't use the same brushes with shellacs and "acetates" because shellacs can shed abrasives that can damage the surface/grooves  of acetates.

~ Eric Jacobs

The Audio Archive
tel:408-221-2128
mailto:[log in to unmask]