Dear Dr. Goldman
Please allow me to respond and beg your forgiveness. Finally I learn a bit
about you and am intrigued by your claims. Yes, it does make a difference
what your credentials are and although the burden of proof is still on you,
your degrees do make a difference. If you follow this list then I'm sure
you have read in the past emails bu people claiming all sorts of claims,
that have no holding in real life. So when you make claims that you do not
back up with more than "tens of thousands of users" it's hard for me (I
will not say us because I speak for myself) to follow when there is no data
given to support your claim. You are not willing to give a sample (I did
not ask for one and am not asking for one now), you do not give reference
to any scientific study, so why should I believe any of your claims? Would
you subject your collection to tests of chemicals by someone just because
he claims his products are superior? Don't get me wrong, you may be right,
but you are so defensive in your responses and so secretive that it
automatically raises my guards, because I have been burnt in the past. And
I'm not the only one. I will not do any test of chemicals on a clients'
record, and not on a record in my collection, simply because when it's a
client's record it's my reputation on the line and his prized possession,
and when it's my own record, because it's probably irreplaceable.

I'm not going to give you any advice on how to run your company, you built
it over many years and your strategy obviously works if you're in business
for such a long time, but without some sort of data that I can read and
review I will have a hard time believing your claim, just because you say
so.

Again, please accept my apology. I have the utmost respect for anyone
holding a doctorate. I saw what it takes when my wife got hers and I know I
will never have the patience to sit and study for so many years.

Cheers
Shai Drori
Expert digitization services for Audio Video
Hi Res scanning for film 8mm-35mm
www.audiovideofilm.com