Ann - sorry I missed you.  I called back and got cell ms.  Leaving now - but here�s some info:

Fred and I are off to SF for a month of testing on the Music Locker software and systems.
ARC�s 350,000 CDs are on their way/in to China to serve as the initial large scale test.
Can�t give a start date, but hope British Library will be the the first institutional user.

Also will be working with with the Swiss National Sound Archive to try out the Listening Room idea, where they will be a branch library of ARC, and people will be able to listen to what we have here in NY + SF,  in Switzerland.

All very over the top ideas that we think we have the clout and $ to accomplish.

Call tomorrow?