Hi, all,

Given recent activity on this list, I'd like to remind folks of the agreement that is made when you sign up for this list - lifted straight from http://www.arsc-audio.org/arsclist.html:

By subscribing to this Listserv, you agree to the following:

You are fully responsible for everything that you post and will follow the general rules of respectful civil discourse. The content of all comments is released into the public domain unless clearly stated otherwise. The Library of Congress does not control the content posted. The Library of Congress may decline to post messages that are off-topic, disruptive or for any reason whatever, without consent, and we further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content on this Listserv.

The Fine Print
Messages posted to this list do not necessarily represent the opinions of ARSC, the ARSC Board of Directors, the list owners or the host institution.

Flaming and personal attacks are not appropriate for this list. Such behavior will result in removal from the list at the sole discretion of the list owner. Spamming and commercial advertising are also inappropriate and will not be tolerated and can result in removal from the list. Personal messages, subscription requests and other business should be sent to the appropriate address and not posted to the list.

Sandy Rodriguez
ARSC Online Media Committee, Co-Chair