So like, a website? Or are we talking about terminals with text input and CRT monitors?

Linked Data is about modeling the real world, the abstract concepts and physical things and relationships between them, not about modeling MARC structures. Books exist independently of how they are coded in legacy systems or how data about them is accessible. MARC can serve as input that can be transformed to Linked Data descriptions, but it cannot impose its structure on the real world.

Read something about SPARQL and OWL and HTTP, please.

On Sun, 24 Jan 2016 at 04:27, Miksa, Shawne <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I think this is that point where any hope we have for the newcomers understanding the past in order to understand the future is over...OPAC stands for Online Public Access Catalog. Read something, please.

SMiksa