From: Limited to participants in Jakarta CAP program (CAPSEA) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carol L Mitchell
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 10:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Help with OCLC analytics

The Library of Congress no longer has a subscription to OCLC analytics.  Although I am familiar with the tool, I have not used it extensively. I would like to use see how we might use it (if at all) to help me articulate the concept of a national collection to LC.

Please let me know if your library subscribes to that collection analysis tool (I think it has some odd name) and would be willing to work with me to develop a report in time for AAS.

Thank you in advance

Carol L. Mitchell, PhD
Field Director
Jakarta Office