From: Limited to participants in Jakarta CAP program (CAPSEA) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carol L Mitchell
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 11:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Everyone at Jakarta office is safe

Rather frightening, and there is still much confusion, but I want to report that everyone at the office is safe.  Several bombs (suicide bombers) have exploded at police station, UN building, and a Starbucks near a popular shopping mall.

Carol L. Mitchell, PhD
Field Director
Jakarta Office
Library of Congress