Would anyone on the list have information regarding the ABC "Blue Network"
Orchestra that Beecham conducted in a series of weekly concerts in April,
1945?  I know that ABC had by that time recently acquired the Blue Network
from NBC, but was it still using the NBC Symphony for these broadcasts, a
house pick-up orchestra, or some other ensemble?  And, if a house
orchestra, where did the broadcasts originate?  I've heard a bit of one of
the broadcasts, which has Milton Cross announcing.  Thanks in advance for
any light that could be shed on this.

Mark Obert-Thorn