It is very strange to be reading about heavy metal on this list! Primarily it is something I never want to hear again (never did in the first place!), partly it is not old collectible “vintage” music - though maybe 30 years makes it qualified? But not “world music” as I know that label - world music is non-western, non-classical, usually ethnic and made by native people, not Englishmen plying variations on rock music!

But hey, if it qualifies, can we talk about the new Stan Getz/Joao Gilberto album, Getz/Gilberto ’76? Just released recordings from the old Keystone Korner in SF. That is some of my favorite kind of music! It MUST be world music, and vintage collectible too! :-)

<L>