Lots of things keep me up at night pondering.  My role at my company is to
consider how libraries can integrate linked data into an ILS.  Is it
possible? (of course) But... How are workflows affected?  What work is
required to modify the system.  I'm not thinking at all about the process
managing or creating linked data....others before me have set the stage and
blazed a path there.  I think about how this works in my part of the
universe and how that part of the universe fits into the larger one. And
how I can convince others this is a viable path. Surely I'm not as advanced
in my thinking as others clearly are.  Cest la vie.