The manifestation tab is necessarily longer because there are more RDA elements and it doesn't lend itself to a good screenshot.

Joe

From: Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Meehan, Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 4:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BIBFRAME] Cataloging in multiple schemas

Joseph,
That's really interesting: thanks for sharing it! I think the mix of directly entered URIs, drop-downs and textual input is intriguing. I can easily imagine using it. I think it's interesting to think about how such a form could also have been used for MARC these last few decades too. At the risk of sounding spoilt, do you have a screenshot of the Manifestation editing tab?
Thanks,
Tom

Thomas Meehan
Head of Current Cataloguing