Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a PhD student of Information Science at Charles University in Prague. I am finishing my thesis on history, current state and the future of bibliographic description. The final part is about the prediction of the future development. I would like to ask you to fill in a short form concerning the future of the bibliographic data formats. It will take you less than 5 minutes.

You can find the form here: http://goo.gl/forms/5SXfd9jN0x

Thank you for your help.

Best Wishes

Klara Rösslerova

PhDr. Klára Rösslerová
Knihovna Filozofické fakulty UK / Faculty of Arts Library
Univerzita Karlova v Praze / Charles University in Prague

nám. Jana Palacha 2, 116 38 Praha 1
Czech Republic

tel.: 00420 221 619 239