Another mea culpa for me and OFORS.  These materials were received at the end of September just after we closed the old system, but before we had set up the new system.  In order to make prompt payment, we processed outside the system. Processing outside the system means we cannot create packing list.

If you have question about the orders (all from profiles last summer), we can answer.  All books have a label with your institution and the LCCN.

I suspect I will continue to apologize for our semi-implemented system.

Here are totals of what was sent:

PO

#part

titles

1095

NLM

1

1097

Hawaii

18

1126

Harvard

2

1124

Columbia

2

1128

California, Irvine

1

1131

Harvard Law

1

1163

National Lib. Board (will be sending via JKT)

1

1108

Michigan

1