Attached is the preliminary agenda for the CENDI March 3 meeting at the
Department of Transportation downtown DC.  CENDI will be focusing on
University input to  Public Access implementation.  We have an exciting
line-up of speakers representing both University Administration which has
compliance responsibility for University Research and from the Research
Library community which has taken up responsibilities to facilitate Public
Access.  The Executive Director of CENDI discussed the program with some
attendees at a recent data citation meeting and got significant interest.
We'll find different universities handle the requirements in different
ways. The focus will be on the challenges and issues and how agencies might
cooperate with Universities in facilitating Public Access.

The January/March meetings are a two-part series in Public Access. If you
can't join us in person, you can join virtually. If you are interested in
attending, please notify [log in to unmask] and you will be provided with
logistics.

--

 Heather Parrish
 Executive Assistant
 visit us at www.iiaweb.com

**ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/IEC 20000:2011: Registered Quality Management
Systems**