The following books are being removed from our inventory and are available to federal libraries:

United States Government Printing Office Style Manual March 1984
Council of Biology Editors Style Manual Fourth Edition 1978
Emergency: A Practical Manual 1978 - Yates, A.P., Goldfarb, I.W., Schattner, A.
The Common Symptom Guide 1975 - Wasson, J., Walsh, B.T., Tompkins, R., and Sox, H.
Billfish Marlin, Broadbill, Sailfish 1976 - Mather, C.O.

Please respond with your mailing address.  Thank you.
--
Emily Harrell
Contractor, Jamison Professional Services, Inc.