Hello all, here is what I have. Let me know what you want and where to send it.  Please respond back by 2/17.  Thanks!

Braunwald's Heart Disease - 2008
Braunwald's Heart Disease - 2012
Diagnosis of Bone and Joint Disorders - 2002
Glenn's Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery - 1996
Feldman & Sleisenger Liver Disease - 2010
Mandell's Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases - 2010
Schwartz's Principles of Surgery - 2005
Guyton Textbook of Medical Physiology - 2006
Lippincott's Nursing 2014 Drug Handbook
Root cause analysis simplified tools & techniques - 2000
MKSAP 2015
ACCSAP (cardiology) Version 6

Cheryl R. Banick, MLIS
Chief, Library Service
VA Medical Center
830 Chalkstone Avenue
Providence, RI   02908
Phone:  401-457-3001
Fax:  401-457-3097
Hours:  M-F, 8a-4:30p EST
Access 24/7/365 your online resources at:  VISN 1 Knowledge Library
When I’m away, contact our Librarians on Call Service 8a-4p M-F at: [log in to unmask]
Offsite Access is available through EZProxy. Contact [log in to unmask] for help.