I am a government contractor working in a USAF research and technical library.  I am interested in contacting and exchanging information with other contractors working in federal libraries.  As contractors, I feel we have need for support and information that as a group we may not receive from our employers.  Is there any interest in finding a venue for such conversations and exchange of information?  Please contact me off list at my personal email -- [log in to unmask]

Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Goldbelt C6
Technical Librarian
AFMC/AFRL/RIOSI
Library Catalog:    http://tinyurl.com/RomeTechLibraryCat
Databases Portal:  http://tinyurl.com/RomeDB
Journals Portal:    http://tinyurl.com/RomeJP
Library Webpage:  http://tinyurl.com/RomeSP
Rome Research Site
☎ (315) 330-7608
Library 📧  [log in to unmask]
How to setup outlook email rules if you want to get rid of my emails
automagically: http://tinyurl.com/6vlmfnm
The views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Goldbelt C6, the
Air Force, the Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government.