[log in to unmask]" lang="EN-US" link="#339999" vlink="#999999"> [log in to unmask]" v:src="cid:[log in to unmask]" v:shapes="_x0000_Mail" width="0" height="0" class="shape" style="display:none;width:0;height:0">

The U.S. Coast Guard Academy Library has made available some excess film reels as listed below.

Please respond by February 16, 2016 to [log in to unmask] with requests from this list including Point of Contact information: Name, Phone number, e-mail address, and shipping information.

I will ship the requested items to you via USPS Library Rate.

Title of film:

Production Company

Year:

Format:

The News Parade - Bombs Rock Italy

16mm

Ghosts of Cape Horn Part 1

Actuality Films Ltd

1981

16mm

Coastal Challenge

The Royal National Lifeboat Institution

16mm

Coastal Challenge

The Royal National Lifeboat Institution

16mm

Sea of Lost Ships Part 1

Republic Pictures

1953

16mm

Sea of Lost Ships Part 2

Republic Pictures

1953

16mm

SOS Coast Guard - Chapter 1

Republic Pictures

1942

16mm

SOS Coast Guard - Chapter 2 - Barrage of Death

Republic Pictures

1942

16mm

SOS Coast Guard - Chapter 3 - The Gas Chamber

Republic Pictures

1942

16mm

SOS Coast Guard - Chapter 4 The Fatal Shaft

Republic Pictures

1942

16mm

SOS Coast Guard - Chapter 6 - Deadly Cargo

Republic Pictures

1942

16mm

SOS Coast Guard - Chapter 7 - Undersea Terror

Republic Pictures

1942

16mm

SOS Coast Guard - Chapter 8

Republic Pictures

1942

16mm

SOS Coast Guard - Chapter 9 - Wolves at Bay

Republic Pictures

1942

16mm

SOS Coast Guard- Chapter 10 - The Acid Trail

Republic Pictures

1942

16mm

SOS Coast Guard- Chapter 12

Republic Pictures

1942

16mm

Tars and Spars: Part 1

Columbia Pictures

1946

16mm

Tars and Spars: Part 2

Columbia Pictures

1946

16mm

Border Flight - Part 1

Warner Brothers

1936

16mm

Task Force

Warner Brothers

1944

16mm

Coast Guard -  Part 1

Columbia Pictures

1939

16mm

Time Out of War

Pyramid Films (Distribution Company)

16mm

Why We Fight: The Battle of Russia Part 1

War Dept

1943

16mm

Elisa Graydon