Good afternoon all,

I wanted to ensure you received word that the National Digital Stewardship Residency (NDSR) Program is currently accepting host applications for the upcoming District of Columbia cohort. If you are interested in hosting a resident in the DC-MD-VA area as part of the 2016-2017 cohort, please consider applying. If you are not familiar with the program, please visit our website at http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/ndsr/index.html or search the web for the term NDSR and you'll discover numerous articles, blog posts, interviews, and presentations about and by current and past NDSR residents.

I have attached the application form and other documents, including instructions, an overview of the program, and a checklist to help potential hosts organize and submit their application materials. Please send your application materials to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by close of business on Friday, February 12th.  If you have any questions, please contact George Coulbourne via email, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, or by phone, 202-707-7856. I am also available for further assistance, and my contact info is located below.

All the best,

Barrie Howard
Intern and Fellowship Programs
National and International Outreach