Casey Memorial Library, Fort Hood is offering the following items.  If you are interested please contact me before 11 February 2016.

Jane Mohammadi, Systems Librarian
Casey Memorial Library
Fort Hood, Texas
254-288-3470

Ace your oral or multimedia presentation / Lisa Bullard. 2009
Alaska / Shelley Gill. 2007
All new crafts for Kwanzaa / Kathy Ross. 2007
American quarter horses / Kim O'Brien. 2009
Anteus / Bernard Evslin. 1988
Attack and defense / Robert Coupe. 2002
Bar mitzvah, bat mitzvah : the ceremony, the party, and how the day came to be / Bert Metter. 2007
Beat the story-drum, pum-pum / Ashley Bryan. 1980
Best friends : poems / selected by Lee Bennett Hopkins. 1986
Bubonic plague / Jim Whiting. 2007
A calendar of festivals / Cherry Gilchrist. 1988
Catherine de' medici : the black queen  / Janie Havemeyer. 2011
Celebrations! / Anabel Kindersley. 1997
The Cherokees / Virginia Driving Hawk Sneve. 1996
Christmas at our house : family holiday traditions / Donna Green. 1995
Cixi : the dragon empress / Natasha Yim. 2011
Cleopatra : serpent of the Nile / Mary Fisk Pack. 2011
Clever Rachel / Debby Waldman. 2009
The Cold War / Paul Harrison. 2005
Cool school clubs : [fun ideas and activities to build school spirit] / Karen Latchana Kenney. 2011
Crafts for Hanukkah / Kathy Ross. 1996
The death penalty : an opposing viewpoints guide / William Dudley. 2006
Department of Defense and State Department / David Baker. 2006
DeShawn days / by Tony Medina. 2001
The Emancipation Proclamation / Ann Heinrichs. 2002
Enjoy your meal : what happens to your food when you eat? / Emily McGregor. 2008
Fairies / Nancy Hoffman. 2004
First family / Deborah Hopkinson. 2010
Freedom of speech or defamation? : expressing yourself on the web / Jason Porterfield. 2013
From barbs on a weed to Velcro / Toney Allman. 2005
Getting used to the dark : 26 night poems / Susan Marie Swanson. 1997
The Great Barrier Reef : using graphs and charts to solve word problems / Therese Shea. 2007
Hamzat's journey : A refugee diary / Anthony Robinson. 2010
Hand in hand : an American history through poetry / collected by Lee Bennett Hopkins. 1994
Henry David Thoreau : American naturalist / Peter Anderson. 1995
Hidden world / Sharon Dalgleish. 2003
A hippopotamusn't and other animal verses / J. Patrick Lewis. 1990
Honest pretzels : and 64 other amazing recipes for cooks ages 8 & up / Mollie Katzen. 1999
How artists see work : farm, factory, office, home / Colleen Carroll. 1997
I am different! Can you find me? / Manjula Padmanabhan. 2011
If I only had a horn : young Louis Armstrong / Roxanne Orgill. 1997
Incredible creatures / Claire Craig. 1996
Incredible creatures / Robert Coupe. 2002
Insectlopedia : poems and paintings / Douglas Florian. 1998
Journey through heartsongs / Mattie J.T. Stepanek. 2001
Leathercraft / Linda Sue Eastman. 2008
Love to Langston / Tony Medina. 2002
Madam president / Catherine Thimmesh. 2004
Manga / Stuart A. Kallen. 2011
Marshes & swamps / Gail Gibbons. 1998
The martial arts book / Laura Scandiffio. 2003
Merriam-Webster's intermediate dictionary. 2004
Mesopotamia : creating and solving word problems / Bonnie Coulter Leech. 2007
The mummy / Adam Woog. 2005
New Jersey / Teresa L. Hyman. 2004
The Nez Perce / Kathi Howes. 1990
The Northern elephant seal / John E. Becker. 2005
Out and about / Sharon Dalgleish. 2003
Peacock and other poems / Valerie Worth. 2002
Peanut butter party : including the history, uses, and future of peanut butter / Remy Charlip. 1999
Peaceful heroes / Jonah Winter. 2009
A poke in the I / Paul Janeczko. 2001
Pretend soup and other real recipes : a cookbook for preschoolers & up / Mollie Katzen. 1994
Randolph Caldecott / Leonard S. Marcus. 2013
Reach for the moon / Samantha Abeel. 1994
Rise of the thinking machines : the science of robots / Jennifer Fretland VanVoorst. 2009
Ruth Law thrills a nation / Don Brown. 1993
St. Francis of Assisi : a life of joy / Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. 2005
Santa's Christmas storybook / by Santa Claus. 1995
Science fair winners : experiments to do on your family / Karen Romano Young. 2009
Scooters and skateboards / Wendy Sadler. 2005
The secret knowledge of grown-ups / David Wisniewski. 1998
The secret of Priest's Grotto / Peter Lane Taylor. 2007
The secret seder / Doreen Rappaport. 2005
Shetland Ponies / Erin Monahan. 2009
Simon & Schuster children's thesaurus / Jonathan P. Latimer, editor. 2001
Sky sailors : true stories of the balloon era / David L. Bristow. 2010
Sugar Cane : a Caribbean Rapunzel / Patricia Storace. 2007
Sunken treasure / Debbie Levy. 2005
The Taj Mahal / Christine Moorcroft. 1998
Technically, it's not my fault : concrete poems / John Grandits. 2004
Teddy bears / Arlene Erlbach. 1997
That's like me! : stories about amazing people with learning differences / Jill Lauren. 2009
Three Kings Day : a celebration at Christmastime / Diane Hoyt-Goldsmit. 2004
The transcontinental railroad : using proportions to solve problems / Therese Shea. 2007
Travelers and traders / Robert Coupe. 2003
Trickster and the fainting birds / Howard Norman. 1999
Twilight hunt / Narelle Oliver. 2007
Twilight verses, moonlight rhymes / compiled by Mary Joslin. 1999
W is for wind : a weather alphabet / Pat Michaels. 2005
Wangari's trees of peace : a true story from Africa / Jeanette Winter. 2008
The weather : sun, wind, snow, rain / Colleen Carroll. 1996
Whales : the gentle giants / Joyce Milton. 1989
What do we know about Christianity? / Carol Watson. 1997
What do you do when something wants to eat you? / Steve Jenkins. 1997
Why should I switch off the light? / MJ Knight. 2009
Why should I turn off the tap? / M.J. Knight. 2009
Why why why are orangutans so hairy? 2006
A wizard from the start: incredible boyhood & amazing inventions of Thomas Edison / Don Brown. 2010
The Wright brothers : a flying start / Elizabeth Macleod. 2002
Yellow elephant : a bright bestiary / Julie Larios. 2006