Good afternoon all,

There is still time to apply as a host for the 2016-2017 National Digital Stewardship Residency (NDSR) Program for the upcoming District of Columbia cohort. If you are located in the DC-MD-VA area, please consider applying. If you are not familiar with the program, please visit our website at http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/ndsr/index.html or search the web for the term NDSR and you’ll discover numerous articles, blog posts, interviews, and presentations about and by current and past NDSR residents.

I have attached the application form and other documents, including instructions, an overview of the program, and a checklist to help potential hosts organize and submit their application materials. Disregard the earlier 2/5 deadline, as it has been extended. Send your application materials to [log in to unmask] by midnight this Friday, February 12th.  If you have any questions, please contact George Coulbourne via email, [log in to unmask], or by phone, 202-707-7856. I am also available for further assistance, and my contact info is located below.

All the best,

Barrie Howard

Intern and Fellowship Programs

National and International Outreach