From: Federal Librarians Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nichols, Beatrice F CIV USARMY MEDCOM HQ (US)
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2016 3:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] [FEDLIB] DOCLINE and FEDMED (UNCLASSIFIED)

All active links contained in this email were disabled.  Please verify the identity of the sender, and confirm the authenticity of all links contained within the message prior to copying and pasting the address to a Web browser.

----

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Federal Libraries using DOCLINE:

Are you a member of the DOCLINE lending group called FEDMED?  It is open to all federal libraries who are willing to lend to each other for free.  The FEDMED Group has been around about a year now and it has 91 member libraries.  Just think of how many slots that will open up in your routing table for new potential lenders!

To join FEDMED, contact your RML Caution-https://docline.gov/docline/help/contact_nlm/contact_RML.cfm

V/r,

Beatrice F Nichols, MLS
Library Program Office
G-6 Knowledge Management
HQ, U.S. Army Medical Command
Joint Base San Antonio - Fort Sam Houston, TX  78234

PH: 210-221-6510    FAX:  210-221-7209
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]

AMEDD Virtual Library (AVL):  Caution-https://medlinet.amedd.army.mil

AVL~MyAthens Registration for Remote Access:  Caution-https://register.athensams.net/amedd