NLS Operations Alert

No. 16-15

DATE          :  February 2, 2016

TO                :  Network Libraries

FROM         :  Jane Caulton, Head, Publications and Media Section

SUBJECT   :  Network Library Toolkit webinar survey

Thank you to everyone who took the time to participate in the expanded Network Library Toolkit webinar on January 20, 2016. We hope you found the presentation useful!

We are asking network library staff who participated in the webinar to complete a short online survey to help us evaluate its content and utility. You may access the survey at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12fsmz_Iw52RNKYJhXiKbOmDJkM_UFHTDNu0NhWWlvoM/viewform?usp=send_form.

Please complete the survey—it will take only a few minutes—by close of business on Friday, February 5, 2016. This survey is only for those who participated in the January 20, 2016, webinar (not the December webinar).

We will post a video of the webinar with the other Network Library Toolkit items at www.loc.gov/nls/networkdocs/documents/Guidebook.pdf in about a week.

Again, thank you for participating in the webinar and providing your feedback.

For more information contact: