Hello Louise,

Thank you for your kind response.  I'll check them out.

Julie

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 10:52 AM, Ratliff, Louise <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Julie,

You could also send your query to the MAGIRT list.  MAGIRT is the Map and Geospatial Information Round Table of ALA; many cartographic catalogers belong to MAGIRT.

Listserv

http://lists.ala.org/sympa/subscribe/magirt

Website:

http://www.ala.org/magirt/

LibGuides:

http://magirt.ala.libguides.com/resources

http://magirt.ala.libguides.com/basic-map-librarianship

--Louise

MAGIRT vice-chair

Louise Ratliff

Social Sciences and Map Catalog Librarian
UCLA Library Cataloging & Metadata Center
11020 Kinross Ave.
Box 957230
Los Angeles, CA 90095-7230
(310)206-5853