Dear Betsy,

Congratulations on this wonderful publication.  You make us all proud.

With very best wishes.

Sincerely,

Bill

William Ferris
Joel R. Williamson Eminent Professor of History
Senior Associate Director
Center for Study of the American South
410 East Franklin Street, Campus Box 9127
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-9127
919-962-0519

The Storied South: Voices of Writers and Artists

(http://uncpress.unc.edu/books/10113.html)

Give My Poor Heart Ease: Voices of the Mississippi Blues

(http://uncpress.unc.edu/browse/book_detail?title_id=1648