*Please excuse cross-postings.*

The ALCTS/LITA Library Linked Data Interest Group (LLD-IG) seeks proposals for its meeting on Saturday, June 25th at 8:30-10:00 AM during the 2016 ALA Annual Conference in Orlando, Florida. LLD-IG facilitates active conversation among librarians and information professionals to discuss projects, ideas, and practical use cases related to library linked data. We welcome proposals that offer practical applications of library linked data and encourage audience participation and discussion.

Possible topics include (but are not limited to):

Please email proposals to Jee Davis ([log in to unmask]) and Violeta Ilik ([log in to unmask]) by Friday, April 15th. Your proposal should include:

        Proposal title

        Proposal description (up to 150 words)

        Name and position of presenter

We will notify you by Friday, April 22, if your proposal has been accepted. We look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Jee Davis (Co-chair) and Violeta Ilik (Co-chair)