From: Geospatial Hosting Environment [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Blum, Tim[CTR]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 3:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: NOAA 2016 West Coast Oblique Imagery in GHEARC

Tim,

Let’s take a step back and look at turning these into an image service that is easy to use. We can apply the metadata to the whole service. If you would like to generate individual metadata files for each tile we can look into utilizing Voyager Search to achieve that goal (after we get the issues with Voyager Search corrected).

Thanks,

Tim