From: Geospatial Hosting Environment [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lazorchak, William
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 3:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Request for Review: Request for Advanced Content Privileges in the Library of Congress Geospatial Hosting Environment

Greetings all,

In order to track access to elevated privileges datasets we've created the attached form.

This has been through a number of iterations and I think we're at a final version. We've already used it on a couple of guinea pigs :)

Would like to get one last run of feedback before we call it "done."

It's in a "form" form at the moment and requires managers to print it out, sign it, scan and return. We'll work on something less burdensome down the road.
Please respond with thoughts by COB Friday March 11.

Thanks,

Butch

Butch Lazorchak
IT Project Manager