Butch – I think the form is fine, with one question  regarding the highlighted question below:

Is the purpose of this form to control AGOL? Or can we (CRS) add our users outside of this form/process? I think CRS would want the flexibility to do so.

Thanks

Jim Uzel

GIS Analyst

Congressional Research Service