From: Geospatial Hosting Environment [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Fischer, Hannah
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 12:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Credits?

Hi all,

I was trying to use an analysis tool on the AGOL account that would have used credits, which I thought was fine since we have unlimited credits (right?). But, I got the following error message:
The analysis options you selected require a minimum of 60 points to compute hot and cold spots. Find Hot Spots failed.
Any ideas? Have our credits not been installed yet?

Thanks,

Hannah Fischer
Foreign Affairs, Defense, and Trade
Congressional Research Service