Greetings all,

Our monthly GIS User Group Seminar with Esri is taking place tomorrow, Thursday March at 1:00pm in the Law Library Media Center, LM-240.

We'll be joined by Bonnie Stayer and Lauren Lipovic from Esri.

They'll be walking through some geocoding basics (what it is and what it isn't and perhaps some specifics on the World Geocoding service), then move on to how to geocode from desktop using the World Geocoding service.

All are invited, and please feel free to pass the word along to any other interested parties in the Library.

Butch Lazorchak
IT Project Manager
Geospatial Hosting Environment project
Library of Congress