Pat and Chris,

Now that some highly interesting discussions about FRBR-LRM have started
on the various lists, I must say that I would be very much interested in
having a look at the comments which are to be sent to Chris (especially
the "official" ones of the various constituencies) - and I suppose I'm
not the only one.

So may I suggest that these comments be made public in some way or
other, perhaps by putting them on the website of the FRBR Review Group?

As the revised FRBR model is of such crucial significance for the whole
cataloguing community, I think it would be a good thing if the review
process could be made as open and transparent as possible.

Thanks,
Heidrun