Thanks, Pat, from me as well for explaining about the review process.

In addition to Karen's tip about the wordpress comments site (where I've
already posted a couple of comments myself) I'd like to take the
opportunity and encourage all constituencies to publish their responses
about FRBR-LRM on their websites and communicate this via the relevant
mailing lists.

Heidrun

--
Prof. Heidrun Wiesenmueller M.A.