Not necessarily, Gene. The series you cite was published continuously in one sequence under successive publishers. The two discussed in this thread are being published separately by two different publishers and not necessarily in the same sequences.

John G. Marr

DACS

Zimmerman Library

University of New Mexico

Albuquerque, NM 87010

         **"I really like to know the reasons for what I do!"**

                                             Martha Watson

Opinions belong exclusively to the individuals expressing them, but sharing is permitted.