Thanks everyone for the additional information.

Given the presence of an 019 with three $a's, one wonders if this happened because of a merge. Presumably at some point there were 4 separate records for this resource.

In any case, it's not a big deal to recode in my local catalog, but as we are not a BIBCO library I wonder if one of the 127 other libraries who hold this might be willing to step up and recode the LDR/17 byte in the master record to something else.

---Ben

Benjamin Abrahamse

Cataloging Coordinator

Acquisitions and Discovery Enhancement