I don’t think LCRI 21.30G made it into RDA or a PS.  LC-PCC PS for 2.12 covers transcription aspects, and it kind of implies there would be no special treatment for entries of supplements and special numbers.

John Hostage

Senior Continuing Resources Cataloger

Langdell Hall 194

Harvard Law School Library