According to bib formats<http://www.oclc.org/bibformats/en/fixedfield/elvl.html>, encoding level "J" is for a deleted record. But see OCLC# 857110256 (Origins of Palestinian art, 2013) has an 042 lcccopycat, an lccn (2014453369), and 128 holdings attached to it. I can't find any other records for this work in OCLC. Can anyone explain why the encl is set to J, and would it be possible for a BIBCO library to recode it to Blank?

The last edit to this record (of course I have no idea what it could have been) was performed on Feb. 2nd, 2016.

Benjamin Abrahamse
Cataloging Coordinator
Acquisitions and Discovery Enhancement
MIT Libraries