The encoding level on the WorldCat record in question has been corrected to "blank" in WorldCat.  In looking at journal history, we found that the change to "J" occurred in October 2015 as part of an online Connexion Client transaction.  We suspect that it was a typo on the part of the BIBCO library that made the change.

In general "J" is only used by the Library of Congress to denote that they have deleted the record from their collection.

Is encoding level J relevant in today's shared cataloging world?  Perhaps that is a discussion it would be useful to have.

Cynthia Whitacre
OCLC - Dept.  Manager, Worldcat Quality, Data Services + WC Quality Mgt
6565 Kilgour Place, Dublin, Ohio 43017
T +1.614-764-6183
www.oclc.org