Just a question here.  Does that instruction only apply to the work in hand?
I thought AAPs for persons were based on the predominant usage for that
person's works, not merely for that work "embodied in the resources."  (Who
writes like that???)

In this case, I would use the AAP, already established and make sure there
is a 500 in the authority record, just in case the patron searches under
the unauthorized form of the the name,  Or maybe a a 400.

Gene Fieg