Annual Reception for Librarians, Information Professionals and Library
School Students

When:

Friday, April 8, 2016

3:00 – 5:00 p.m.

Where:

Butler Library

Room 522-523

Columbia University Libraries

535 West 114th St.

New York, NY 10027

FREE

Wine & Cheese will be served.

Why:

This is an opportunity for librarians, archivists, and information
professionals from the metropolitan area to meet informally. It is also a
chance for library school students to learn about the various professional
organizations in the metropolitan area and to meet future colleagues and
employers.

Library students who attend will be entered in a raffle to win a surprise
gift.  You are welcome to bring announcements of professional opportunities
to the reception.

Reception co-sponsors welcome. If your professional organization would like
to co-sponsor the reception, please contact us to make arrangements.

Due to limited space, *r
<http://nytsl.org/nytsl/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm/event/register&reset=1&id=10>egistration
is required
<http://nytsl.org/nytsl/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm/event/register&reset=1&id=10>(http://nytsl.org/nytsl/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm/event/register&reset=1&id=10
<http://nytsl.org/nytsl/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm/event/register&reset=1&id=10>*
*) *and we will not be able to accept walk-in registration for this event.

Contact Email: [log in to unmask]

** Save the date** for our Spring Program on Linked Data for Libraries with
Jason Kovari

*Wednesday, May 4th at 5PM *@ NYPL Stephen A. Schwarzman Building

--

Ms. KEIKO SUZUKI
*ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF TECHNICAL SERVICES*

55 WEST 13TH STREET, 902, NEW YORK, NY 10011
<http://www.newschool.edu/marketing-communication/email-signature.html#>
T 212.229.5309 x4406

http://library.newschool.edu/ <http://www.newschool.edu/xxxx>
[image: The New School]