From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amy Turner
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 4:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Series title from two publishers, one numbered, other unnumbered

I am going to answer from a practical viewpoint, without digging around in the rules.  I believe that it would be most useful to users to supply the numbering in the cases that Haymarket omits it, and to use one authority record for both publishers. This would allow a user looking for number x of the series to find either edition quickly.

Amy Turner

Duke University