From: John Gordon Marr <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: Series title from two publishers, one numbered, other unnumbered
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Haymarket�s website has this to say: �In 2009, Haymarket � extended a long-term partnership with the journal Historical Materialism, Brill Publishers, and the Historical Materialism Book Series to make available the entire Historical Materialism Book Series in paperback format. That should be enough to justify a separate series authority record.
And when we talk about �the series�, let�s be sure we are not talking about �apples and oranges� in any other sense A quick look at the records LC has produced for their volumes suggests that all the volumes published by Brill have been numbered, but Haymarket has been inconsistent.
John G. Marr
DACS
Zimmerman Library
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87010<x-apple-data-detectors://8/0>

         **"I really like to know the reasons for what I do!"**
                                             Martha Watson

Opinions belong exclusively to the individuals expressing them, but sharing is permitted.